- Jeehee Sung, Ph.D.
- (Marriage and Family Therapy)
- - Ph.D. in Marriage and Family Therapy, Texas Tech University
- - M.A. in Marital and Family Therapy, University of San Diego
- - M.A in Child and Family Studies, Specialized in Family Counseling, Yonsei University
- - B.S in Child and Family Studies, Yonsei University
Licenses & Certifications
- - Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (U.S.A.)
- - American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy Approved Supervisor
- - Certified Medical Family Therapist
- - Licensed Korean Brief Family Counselor
- - Great Start Pre-Marital Workshop Lecturer
- - Prepare/Enrich Couples Therapist
- - Director, Dr. Sung Yonsei Counseling Center
- - Adjunct Professor, Yonsei University
- - Assistant Professor, Mercy College, New York
- - Clinical Fellow, Chicago Center for Family Health
- - Pre-doctoral Fellow, Advocate Illinois Masonic Family Medicine: Geriatric Clinic, New-born Clinic, In-patient Care Center
- - Clinical Supervisor, Purdue University
- - Doctoral Therapist, Texas Tech University Family Therapy Clinic
- - Intern Therapist, University of California San Diego Medical Center, Department of Family and Preventive Medicine
- - Completed Externship in Emotionally Focused Therapy, International Center for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy
- - Completed Gottman Level I & II Training, Gottman Institute
- - Clinical Fellow, American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- - Early Career Member, American Family Therapy Academy
- - Early Career Professional, Collaboration Family Healthcare Association
- - Member, Korean Association of Family Therapy
- - Member, Korean Counseling Psychological Association
- - Sung, J., Banford, A., & Mayo, N. A Theoretical investigation of Post-Modern approaches used in medical settings: Solution-Focused Brief Therapy. The Family Journal: Counseling and Therapy for Couples and Families, 1-8.
- - Sung, J., Mayo, N., Ko, M. J., & Lasley,C. Characteristics of collaborative care in increasing access to mental health service in the Asian community. Families, Systems, & Health, 31(3), 307-318.
- - Martin, M.& Sung, J. Motivational Interview in primary care. Lecture presentation at Illinois Masonic Medical Center Family Practice, Chicago, IL.
- - Newsome, A.,Sieber, W. J., Lillie, D., Sung, J., Sudano, L., & Di Toro, B. Beyond therapy: Using collaborative care to increase self-management in chronic illness. Poster presented at the Collaborative Family Healthcare Association Conference, Louisville, KY.
- - Smith, M., Sung, J., Riosvelasco, T. C.,& Aftahi, L. Promoting healing through the collaboration of family therapy and medicine. Lecture presented at the International Family Therapy Association Conference. Noordwijkerhout, Netherlands.